Simple & quick to build: proven quality since 1972
The aluminium (mobile) scaffold towers of Artilan excel in the very light weight and yet are amazingly strong because of the high quality aluminium tubing. The (mobile) scaffold towers are manufactured from aircraft quality aluminium. Moreover, the scaffold tower is made of a limited number of components as a result of which the scaffolding material is quick to assemble, easy to use and easy to transport. Artilan scaffold towers are unbeatably reliable and durable.The ladder-elements (frames) are standard available in the following width measurements:
|Model 72 Small scaffold||72cm|
|Model 100 Scaffold||100cm|
|Model 140 Breed steiger||140cm|
On request also different sizes are available.Platforms are standard available in length:
|Type 172||1¾ mtr.|
|Type 246||2½ mtr|
|Type 307||3 mtr.|
Universal use in various working areas such as:
Painting work, plumbing work, renovation work, construction work, maintenance and installation work. Frequent installation, equipment services, rental, shipping, housing associations, builders, plumbers, roofers and thatcher companies are already extensively using our rapidly, solid (mobile) scaffold towers.
Would you like solid scaffold material that still stands after 10 years? Choose then an Artilan scaffold.
Due to the various possibilities in measurements it’s applicable for almost every project. For shipping are beside the standard sizes also special measurements available upon request.
- Indoor and outdoor maximum height 22mtr, provided that the scaffold tower is anchored to the wall.
- Maximum load weight is 150kg per m2 platform surface.
- The rungs of the ladder-elements are from non slipping profile.
- With model 72 and 100 scaffold you have to use a stabilizer above 3mtr. height.
- With model 140 you have to use a stabilizer above 5mtr. height.
- The Artilan (mobile) scaffold towers conforms to EN1004, EN1298 and Dutch AI21.
- Very light weight and yet are amazingly strong because of the high quality aluminium material.
- Quick to assemble, easy to use and to transport.
- Minimal maintenance.
- Ladder-elements are equipped with a circular welded rung connection.
- No loose parts, such as connecting pins.
- Platform standard available with wooden or synthetic non slipping floorboards.
- Platform with access hatch has a self closing lock.
- Available with adjustable and double braking castor wheels (maximum load weight 800kg per piece) or can be supplied with adjustable fixed feet.
- Toe board is standard in aluminium.
- On request the ladder-elements are also available with a ‘doorway’. Perfect to combine with Artilan bridge sections Triangelbrug®.
- Artilan (mobile) scaffold towers can be also equipped with an Artilan weather protection system, which makes working in rain possible.
- Some parts are interchangeable with other Artilan systems, what makes this and other systems even more functional for the user: you or your staff.
- Proven quality since 1972!