This is the privacy statement of Artilan BV (hereinafter called 'Artilan'/'we'), located in Breda at Minervum 7310 4817ZD and describes how Artilan handles your personal data.
Artilan attaches great importance to your privacy and will always process your personal data in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (AVG). This privacy statement describes how and for what purposes we process your personal data. It explains how you can exercise your privacy rights and provides any other information that may be relevant to you.
PERSONAL DATA THAT WE PROCESS
Artilan BV processes your personal data because you make use of our services, by visiting our website, and/or because of the products that you purchase and/or because you provide us with information yourself.
Artilan may collect the following personal data:
- Personal information and contact information (for example, your (company) name, delivery/delivery and billing address, e-mail address, telephone number)
- Company information (for example, postal address, VAT number, Chamber of Commerce number)
- Interaction data, including images (e.g. a contact form you fill in to get in touch with us, digital and/or telephone and/or written correspondence and/or images uploaded by you to support your requests)
- Marketing and market research preferences (for example, whether you have subscribed to and/or unsubscribed from our newsletter/email offers and/or our survey)
We may receive the categories of personal data described above directly from you.
PERSONAL DATA ABOUT OTHERS PROVIDED DIRECTLY BY YOU
You may share personal data about others with us. For example, the address or contact details of someone else if you provide an alternative delivery address. Please note that it is your responsibility to check whether the person/company concerned agrees to the disclosure of their personal data to Artilan.
PERSONAL DETAILS WE RECEIVE FROM THIRD PARTIES
We may receive (among other things) additional personal data, for example through third party social media platforms or services, to the extent permitted by law. For example, restrictions imposed by law may require your prior consent.
If you interact with or about us through social media (for example, if you upload media, post a message or click "like") we (or third parties acting on our behalf) may collect personal data about you (information stored in your public profile, such as your name, profile picture, etc.). We do not store this information. We only use this information to improve our presence on these platforms.
OR WHAT PURPOSE DO WE PROCESS PERSONAL DATA?
Artilan collects and processes your personal data for the execution of offers, orders, purchase agreement(s), which Artilan enters into with you, for the administration, for the delivery of products/services, communication and marketing (whether personalised or not), and to comply with all legal obligations.
We give more detailed information here about the various purposes mentioned above.
- Execution of an agreement. Drafting, entering into, executing and (possibly) terminating a (purchase) agreement(s) as agreed upon by you and Artilan.
- Administration. Executing and monitoring the administration of Artilan in the broadest sense of the word.
- Service, communication, marketing and personalised purposes. Performing customer service, making (possibly personalized) offers and/or providing and sharing information about changes in our services and products.
- Laws and regulations. Artilan also processes personal data if we are legally obliged to do so, such as data that we need for our tax return
ON WHAT BASIS DO WE BASE THE PROCESSING OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
Artilan collects and uses your personal data for the purposes set out above based on legal grounds. Insofar as we already possess personal information about you, this personal information will be used for the same purposes and on the same legal basis.
- On the basis of consent. To the extent necessary, we will ask for your permission to keep you informed about news and/or promotions concerning our products and services. You can withdraw your consent at any time. How you can do this is stated below.
- On the basis of an agreement. Your personal data may also be processed by Artilan because this is necessary for the implementation of an agreement that you have or are entering into with Artilan or to take measures in response to your request for the (possible) conclusion of an agreement.
- On the basis of a legal obligation. In some cases, Artilan must process your personal data in order to comply with a legal obligation resting on Artilan. For example, saving data on the basis of fiscal legislation.
- On the basis of a legitimate interest. Artilan may also process your details if this is necessary for the protection of its legitimate (business) interests or those of a third party, unless your interests, fundamental rights or liberties should weigh heavier. In order to determine whether processing can take place on this legal ground, a balancing of interests between the interests of Artilan and the interests of those involved will take place beforehand. For example, for commercial reasons, to be able to make you more targeted marketing offers. To inform you about new products, services, offers and/or to ask you to give us feedback on our products and services.
If you do not wish to receive any communication from Artilan, you can always contact us at https://www.artilan.nl/contact.
SHARING PERSONAL DATA WITH THIRD PARTIES
Artilan will not provide your personal data to third parties and will only provide this data if necessary for the execution of the agreement with you or to comply with a legal obligation.
HOW WE SECURE PERSONAL INFORMATION
Artilan will take appropriate and reasonable security measures in order to protect your personal data against unlawful access, modifications, disclosure, loss or improper use and to protect the accuracy and integrity of your personal data. In order to guarantee a risk-adjusted security level, we take technical and organisational measures, including security with regard to access to our systems. If you feel that your data is not properly secured or if there are indications of misuse, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
COOKIES, OR SIMILAR TECHNIQUES, THAT WE USE
REVIEWING, MODIFYING OR DELETING DATA
You have the right to inspect, correct or remove your personal details. You can do this yourself via the personal settings of your account. In addition, you have the right to withdraw your possible consent for the data processing or to object to the processing of your personal data by our company and you have the right to data portability. This means that you can request us to send the personal data we have on you in a computer file to you or another organisation named by you. If you wish to exercise your right to object and/or right of data transfer or if you have any other questions/comments about the data processing, please send a specified request to email@example.com. To make sure that the request for inspection is made by you, we ask you to send a copy of your identity document with the request. In this copy of your passport photo, MRZ (machine readable zone, the strip with numbers at the bottom of the passport), passport number and Citizen's Service Number (BSN) are blackened. This is to protect your privacy. Artilan will respond to your request as quickly as possible, and in any event, within four weeks.
REVIEWING, ADJUSTING OR DELETING DATA
If you have any questions about this Privacy Statement, the way in which we process your personal data, or if you wish to exercise the rights described above, please contact Artilan using the contact details below:
- Artilan BV
- Minervum 7310
- 4817 ZD Breda
- Attn: Customer Service Privacy
This Privacy Statement is updated from time to time. The effective date of this Privacy Statement is 25 May 2018.